2. There's no need to keep your valuable jewels in a safety deposit box at the bank - just get one with the locking feature to protect your collection from burglars or make-believe princesses lurking down the hall.
3. Mirror jewelry armoires usually have tops that lift up and prop open to reveal a handy mirror underneath. This makes it much easier to put on tricky necklaces and earrings. You can also check to make sure your ensemble works without needing to stop by the bathroom vanity.
4. Cheval mirror jewelry armoires put the mirror on display at all times. These full-length mirrors hang on a stand and rotate to give you the best angle for admiring your outfit. Ample storage within organizes any diva's sizeable collection of trinkets.
5. Some combine a jewelry box with an end table, vanity, desk, or wardrobe. These multipurpose pieces organize all your cherished items such as lingerie, books, perfumes, and more, in one place in your boudoir.
6. We carry these products in a variety of woods to coordinate with the other furniture in your home, but why not experiment with an exotic painted jewelry armoire? After all, this is a small, specialty piece with an important function, so splurge with intricate carvings or hand-painted designs.
7. It sounds obvious, but do pay attention to the configuration before you buy, and get one that suits your lifestyle. A plethora of earring slots will do you no good if your ears aren't pierced, and you don't need a large ring holder if you only ever wear your wedding band.
8. Take an inventory of your collection before you choose one and make sure you get the right size...preferably one a little larger than you currently need so your sweetie can feel free to go gift shopping!